Small Town Romance
The McAdams Sisters #3
Jake Stow is a runner, but Sydney loves him anyway. He ran out of Sydney’s life years ago, but is back now and she cannot contain the feelings she has for him. When Jake finally confides he has similar feelings for her, Sydney gives in to the spark. Although she fears he’ll run again, she is powerless to the passion between them.
Will the secrets he refuses to divulge continue to keep them apart or will their love overcome the mysteries he keeps hidden? It’s a chance Sydney is willing to take, but will Jake commit finally to her or will he run like he has before?
“Lakeshore Love” continues the STANDALONE“By The Lake” series about the McAdams sisters from author Shannyn Leah.
TACO'S IN A BAG
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 package of tortilla chips (220 grams)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium chopped tomato
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 chopped green onion
1. Cook ground beef in a large pan over medium heat until browned.
2. Drain the oil from the beef and add the taco seasoning, stirring in it.
3. Before you open the tortilla chips, gently crush the chips.
4. Open the bag and spoon in the beef, salsa and sour cream and give the bag a shake.
5. Spoon in the lettuce, tomatoes and cheese and shake again.
6. Serve with forks.
MOUTHWATERING CLIFF HOUSE RIBS
- 3 1/2 - 4 lb spareribs
- 400ml barbecue sauce
- Minced garlic clove
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups of water
- Pot of water to boil ribs
1. Cut the ribs into serving pieces and place in pot of water and boil for approx 40 minutes.
4. In a roasting pan empty half the bottle of barbecue sauce and 1/2 cup of water.
5. Add ribs to roasting pan and sprinkle on garlic and onion. Add the remaining barbecue sauce and water.
6. Cover the roasting pan and bake at 325 degrees fahrenheit for approx 3 hours.
Serve with mashed potatoes and cooked broccoli !