MOUTHWATERING CLIFF HOUSE RIBS
- 3 1/2 - 4 lb spareribs
- 400ml barbecue sauce
- Minced garlic clove
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups of water
- Pot of water to boil ribs
1. Cut the ribs into serving pieces and place in pot of water and boil for approx 40 minutes.
4. In a roasting pan empty half the bottle of barbecue sauce and 1/2 cup of water.
5. Add ribs to roasting pan and sprinkle on garlic and onion. Add the remaining barbecue sauce and water.
6. Cover the roasting pan and bake at 325 degrees fahrenheit for approx 3 hours.
Serve with mashed potatoes and cooked broccoli !